With summaries written by fellow students, you are guaranteed to be properly prepared for your exams. Over 250,000 specific summaries are at your disposal. Your fellow students know exactly where the pitfalls lie and what the key elements will be to your success in that module. With their assistance, you can become well prepared and can avoid having to retake exams.
Get better grades
Thanks to the summaries written by fellow students specifically for your course and its modules, you will never miss a trick when it comes to your exams. No generic book summaries, but the specific content you need to ace your exams.
Earn while you study
Everything you need to know about selling on Stuvia
ETH302S Inclusive Education A – Semester 1
ETH302S Inclusive Education A
- Please note there are no facilitators or lecturers in this group
- This means YOU must engage and ask questions
- Compare and discuss MCQ assignments (cheat free)
- An awesome discussion forum to engage with your classmates
- An activity feed for instant updates
- Email updates or digests direct to your inbox
- Friend and send private messages
- Revision App where you can compare and discuss past papers
- Share great resources with your classmates (click below to see what is there now)
SKU: N/ACategories: 1st Semester, 3rd Level, BA, Free, Study Groups
ETH302S Inclusive Education A allows students to gain insight into the Inclusive education policy on learners who experience barriers to learning and development; the nature of the barriers to learning and development; early identification and continuous assessment; centre-of-learning-based learning support and the education network of support on the different levels.
Resources for ETH302S Inclusive Education A
Back to top