- PROPRIETARY SERVICES FOR REGISTERED USERS. MHE operates an electronic platform/system that enables students, instructors, and administrators of educational institutions to access and use certain online products and services offered by MHE (the "Services") through the Site. The material on this Site includes general non-proprietary information available to all users of the Site, but in order to access and use the Services you will be required to register on the Site or through your educational institution. If you register to use the Services on behalf of your educational institution, you will be required to agree to additional terms and conditions in connection with the registration process (the " Services Agreement").
- RESTRICTIONS. In accordance with Federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly solicit, nor will we accept, personally identifiable information from users known to be under thirteen (13) years of age. If an educational institution with students that are under thirteen (13) years of age uses our Services, the educational institution may provide us with personally identifiable information about its students. We use that information to provide the Services to the educational institution and its students, consistent with our Privacy Notice.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. MHE is the owner and/or authorized user of all trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names (collectively the "Trademarks") on the Site, and is the owner or licensee of the content and/or information on the Site. Except as otherwise expressly provided herein, or pursuant to the Terms and Conditions, your use of the Site does not grant to you a license to any content or materials you may access on the Site. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without our written permission or that of the third party rights holder.
- COMMUNICATIONS TO MHE AND USER GENERATED CONTENT. Although we encourage you to e-mail us, you should not e-mail us anything that contains confidential information. Please refer to our Privacy Notice with regard to how we handle your personal information. With respect to all e-mails you send to us, including but not limited to feedback, questions, comments, suggestions, and the like, we shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in your communications for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information.
MHE does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the Services (hereinafter, "User Generated Content"), and is not in any manner responsible for the content of the User Generated Content. MHE reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be in violation of our Community Guidelines or is offensive or otherwise unacceptable to MHE in its sole discretion.
You own the rights to anything you post to the Services, including text and photographs. You do, however, grant us an irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free license to use, modify, copy, distribute, publish, perform, sublicense, and create derivative works from all submissions you provide to us, in any media now known or hereafter devised.
- COMMUNITY GUIDELINES. While using the Site and the Services, you agree not to:
- use the Site or the Services in violation of any applicable law;
- use the Site or the Services or features in violation of MHE's or any third party's intellectual property or other proprietary, personal or legal rights;
- obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to computer systems, materials, information or any Services made available on or through the Site through any means;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through the Site;
- impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity;
- attempt (or encourage or support anyone else's attempt) to circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, or otherwise alter or interfere with the Site or the Services, or any content thereof, or make unauthorized use thereof;
- use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Site;
- obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made publicly available or provided for through the Site.
Падре Херрера, главный носитель чаши, с любопытством посмотрел на одну из скамей в центре, где начался непонятный переполох, но вообще-то это его мало занимало. Иногда кому-то из стариков, которых посетил Святой Дух, становилось плохо. Только и делов - вывести человека на свежий воздух.
Халохот отчаянно озирался, но Беккера нигде не было. Сотни людей стояли на коленях перед алтарем, принимая причастие.